Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mid January

1. My grand-daughter is due in 9 days. NINE DAYS. Anyone care to have a little scream-fest with me?????!!!! SO EXCITED! Val is doing great, such a trooper - so round and so cute! And Matt is gonna be the cutest dad!!!


2. I'm down 3 pounds - YAY! (40'ish to go.....)


3. Been doin' a little scrapping...

This one uses products from PEPPERMINT CREATIVE.









And this one uses Libby Weifenbach's LOVE SHACK kit.



















This page is total lift of this page: http://www.catscrap.com/galleri/showphoto.php?photo=6788



















4. Good glory, who's excited for IDOL tonight? Here we go again. I'm still so crazy about David Cook, do you think we could get someone that GOOD again?
HOPING SO!
























4 comments:

  1. The only thing more exciting than Idol is that new grand baby. Yay!!!!! Loving your pages. They are so simple and really allow your gorgeous photos to shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love EACH of your pages Di and that baby is going to THE BEST GRANDMA! YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just screamed a little for you ;) Lovely pages as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you hear me scream? I can't wait for your posts and layouts of your new grandbaby. :)

    ReplyDelete